The Doctoral Platform at CSM offers PhD candidates the space in which to meet, share research, as well as co-ordinate, curate and participate in a variety of events.
Doctoral Students have the opportunity to:
- Attend PhD-level seminars on philosophy, methodology, writing and art practice.
- Present their work at Test Lab sessions for discussion and feedback.
- Meet other PhD candidates to discuss the experience of Doctoral research
- Present and test out research at various stages, from its inception to its completion.
- Attend and participate in talks, lectures, seminars, and reading groups.
- Organize and curate exhibitions, conferences, and other events
- Write and edit publications.
- Learn the skills necessary for the successful achievement of Registration and Confirmation (a complement to the University’s RNUAL programme).
For any general information about The Doctoral Platform at CSM please contact its convenor Dr Daniel Rubinstein
PhDs at CSM/UAL – If you would like to undertake a PhD at Central Saint Martins / University of the Arts London, please check out the Research Degree website: http://www.arts.ac.uk/research/research-degrees/
As a prospective student, you may also wish to look through our list of Staff Research Profiles in considering potential PhD supervisors: http://www.arts.ac.uk/research/ual-staff-researchers/a-z/