Come along to CSM Library Materials Clinc with any material-related query, bringing relevant sketches, models, drawings and research and Margaret Pope or Jess Lertvilai will discuss these with you to help direct your material research.
Tuesday 23rd January & Tuesday 30th January 2018
Materials & Products Collection, CSM Library, 2nd floor
- 20-minute one-to-one sessions with Margaret & Jess are bookable ON THE DAY
- Come to the Materials Collection ON THE DAY at either:
10am to choose a morning timeslot OR 2pm to choose an afternoon timeslot
- Available on a first-come, first-served basis only, so be quick!
- Please fill out a Materials Drop-In form and hand it to Jess at the start of your session
- The Materials Clinic is open to current UAL degree or research students
- Any queries please email Jess at email@example.com
Margaret Pope sources materials and products for designers and architects. She has set up and managed many material libraries in Colleges and Universities, and is a consultant to international design & architectural practices such as Rick Mather Architects & Pentagram. Margaret also regularly gives talks to design students and sits on panels discussing new materials.